Sooooo here it goes. Tomorrow the month of November starts and I am getting ready to grow a mustache in the name of prostate cancer.

For me the month of November will be the month of Movember (MOustache + nOVEMBER). As many of you may know I used to work in cancer research and I have seen first hand how terrible cancer is and how important research is under funded.

I am donating my face to raising awareness. Hopefully all of you can help me raise some cash. If you feel like donating follow the link and donate to “Flashin Stache, Raisin Cash” or me “Douglas Fairbanks”. http://us.movember.com/mospace/635272/

For fun I will be taking a daily photo of my new stache. I will try to capture the fun and adventures my new stache and I will embark on.

Thank you for your support.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

MO Family - Day 18

As Movember creeps on so does the donations.  I am very fortunate to have received several donation from my family.  The latest came from my beautiful god Daughter Annie and her parents.

Family is important so here are some good MO pictures of my family and I.  For the record this moustache joke has been going on for years and these are just a couple of the pictures.





  

As a reminder hundreds of thousands of men are diagnosed each year with prostate and testicular cancer.    The donation you make could end up saving the life of someone you care about.  Donations can be made thru the link to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment