Sooooo here it goes. Tomorrow the month of November starts and I am getting ready to grow a mustache in the name of prostate cancer.

For me the month of November will be the month of Movember (MOustache + nOVEMBER). As many of you may know I used to work in cancer research and I have seen first hand how terrible cancer is and how important research is under funded.

I am donating my face to raising awareness. Hopefully all of you can help me raise some cash. If you feel like donating follow the link and donate to “Flashin Stache, Raisin Cash” or me “Douglas Fairbanks”. http://us.movember.com/mospace/635272/

For fun I will be taking a daily photo of my new stache. I will try to capture the fun and adventures my new stache and I will embark on.

Thank you for your support.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

MO Turkey MO Thanks - Day 25

Tur-key day, tur-key day, tur-KEY DAY, TUR-KEEEEY DAY




Yep turkey with a MO!

It's the day to be grateful and there is a lot to be grateful for.  Today I received two big donations and I wanted to first thank my Mom for her generous donation.  She has personally raised countless dollars over the years and participated in several 3 day 60 mile breast cancer walks.  She struggles with seeing her "baby boy" with a grown man moustache but it is what it is.

I also want to thank my buddy Ryan who has been supporting the blog since day one and despite me making a mistake with the comments early he stuck by the cause.  Thank you Ryan. 


It's a good day to look back and think about all things you are grateful for.  Special thanks to all of you for being aware of cancer and helping to do something about it.  Please help me finish the month strong by making a donation to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment