Sooooo here it goes. Tomorrow the month of November starts and I am getting ready to grow a mustache in the name of prostate cancer.

For me the month of November will be the month of Movember (MOustache + nOVEMBER). As many of you may know I used to work in cancer research and I have seen first hand how terrible cancer is and how important research is under funded.

I am donating my face to raising awareness. Hopefully all of you can help me raise some cash. If you feel like donating follow the link and donate to “Flashin Stache, Raisin Cash” or me “Douglas Fairbanks”. http://us.movember.com/mospace/635272/

For fun I will be taking a daily photo of my new stache. I will try to capture the fun and adventures my new stache and I will embark on.

Thank you for your support.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

MO video fun - Day 24

Here is a cool video with Moustaches.  Hope you enjoy.  There are only a couple days left in the month.



Thank you all for the donations.  If you were thinking about donating it's not too late.  Donations can be made thru the link to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment